Spring is here! Don’t know what to do with the family? Don’t worry! Here’s a list of different activities that will surely keep you and/or your Read more [...]
Don’t know what to do in the Gold Coast this Spring? Here’s a list of some fun activities that will surely keep you and/or the children busy!
- Benowa Hills Early Learning Centre
Address: 38 Tambourah Dr, Benowa QLD 4214, Australia
Contact Info: +61 7 5527 8063
It’s important for very young children to have proper early childhood education. In this regard, the Benowa Hills Early Learning Centre can help!
The centre has natural aesthetic featuring leafy play areas, wood carvings, custom play equipment and a homegrown edible vegie & herb garden.
Their exceptional educators have a genuine love for children and have many years of experience!
What are you waiting for? Visit their website for more info!
- Escape Hunt Gold Coast
Address: 2/162 Scarborough St, Southport QLD 4215, Australia
Contact Info: +61 7 5532 4180
Escape rooms are perfect for team building events, birthday parties, family events, or even date nights!
As part of these real-life games, you and your team will be required to go through the process of problem-solving and elimination. You will also need to crack a series of puzzles and logical mind games while utilizing a wide array of technology to decipher codes and locks, all while racing against the clock!
Escape Hunt Gold Coast offers several unique and exciting experiences, including Murder in the Cellar, A Timely Escape, The Rising Alchemist, and The Lost Weapon!
Below are just a few reasons why you and your little ones should try escape rooms.
– Escape rooms are great for challenging your mind. Challenges are good for any person’s mental health and provide wonderful opportunities to learn something new
– Escape rooms encourage communication and collaboration
– It helps develop creativity and critical thinking
– It provides opportunities for social interaction
– It’s fun, which can make a huge difference on people’s health!
Escape Rooms are awesome, but you don’t have to take our word for it! Give it a try now!
Visit their website for more info!
- Xscape Reality
Address: Shop 8/3290 Surfers Paradise Blvd, Surfers Paradise QLD 4217, Australia
Contact Info: +61 7 5538 3517
Here at Xscape Reality, people can go on a journey across various virtual worlds!
For those of you wondering what VR is, it stands for virtual reality. It’s the use of computer technology to create simulated environments!
People can utilise VR technology to experience activities that would normally come with a lot of danger, including extreme rollercoasters, skydiving, deep sea diving and more!
There are also very realistic games that allow players to journey across different worlds!
Xscape Reality has a wonderful collection of games and various simulations, some of which are The Lab, John Wick, Waltz of the Wizard, and Beat Saber
What are you waiting for? A wonderful journey across various digital worlds awaits. Book a session now!
For more info, visit their website!
- iFly Gold Coast
Address: 3084 Surfers Paradise Blvd, Surfers Paradise QLD 4217, Australia
Contact Info: +61 1300 366 364
Experience the thrill of skydiving without any of its risks at iFly Gold Coast. This establishment offers the safest and most accurate free fall simulation possible. They also offer VR skydiving experiences.
For more info, visit their website!
5. Ikin Dance
Address: 5/17 Crown Ct, Varsity Lakes QLD 4227, Australia
Contact Info: +61 7 5522 1863
One cannot stress the importance of expressing one’s self enough. One of the best ways to do so, is dancing!
Here at Ikin Dance, your little ones can go on classes for different styles, including jazz, acrobatics, lyrical, sport aerobics, hip hop, and cheerleading!
Still not decided if your child should take classes? Below is a list of just some of the benefits of dancing.
– Dancing will help your children increase their physical strength and flexibility, as well as improve their balance and their bone health.
– Dancing will help your children build confidence.
– Dancing can reduce stress and can help your children express themselves.
– Your children will be able to socialise and compete with others, which can help build their self-esteem and boost their self-confidence.
– It will help children stay fit, become more resistant to diseases, and become healthier overall.
All these benefits also apply to adults! So if you have the time, book sessions for yourselves as well!
Visit their website for more info!Please follow and like us: