It’s the summer, the sun is out, what can you do? The top things that might come to your head could include family day trips, going to the beach, Read more [...]
Winter is here! Whether you forgot to make plans for your family or you’re running out of ideas on how to keep your children busy, we got you covered! Here’s a list of some fun activities and classes that your little ones, and even the grownups in the family, can enjoy. By the way, all our recommendations are awesome, regardless of the season!
- Just Football Academy
Address: ELS Hall Park, 109A Kent Rd, North Ryde NSW 2113, Australia
Phone: +61 1300 724 189
If your child’s interested in learning how to play soccer, then look no further than Sydney’s leading football training academy, Just Football Academy!
The establishment focuses on helping players become well disciplined and respectful. They also help players build strong minds that are positive and assured.
Their program has a small group environment, which guarantees maximum learning, group focus and individual attention. Their programs are flexible both in terms of scheduling and payment!
If you still aren’t convinced that soccer’s good for your child, here are a few reasons to get into the sport!
- Improves focus and attention
- Enhances social connections and interactions
- Allows for friendly competition
- Helps kids stay fit and healthy
- Encourages teamwork
- Improves motor skills
- Helps build self-confidence and self-esteem
- Promotes cognitive development
- It’s fun!
Check out their website for more info!
- Let’s go Surfing Maroubra
Address: 7 Marine Parade, Maroubra NSW 2035, Australia
Phone: +61 2 9344 6100
No one can blame a child for wanting to learn how to surf! It’s such an iconic and exciting sport! Any child attracted to things like skateboarding and rollerblading would surely be interested in surfing! Not to mention it’s much safer, assuming your child knows how to swim.
Below are just a few reasons to get into surfing!
- It’s a great and fun way to exercise!
- It can help people cope with stress better.
- It can continuously provide any person with challenges!
- It helps build confidence!
- It’s a fun way to experience the beauty of nature!
Did you know? Maroubra is world famous for developing local and international surfing legends! What are you waiting for? One of your loved ones could be the next surfing superstar!
- Extreme Indoor Go Karting
Address: 3/66 Christina Rd, Villawood NSW 2163, Australia
Phone: +61 2 8764 8970
Every kid loves racing! If you want them to experience something new, why not let them try go kart racing?
Back in the day, go kart racing was terrifying and dangerous. But these days, most indoor electric go kart tracks have wonderful ways to keep kids safe while they zip around the oval. This includes full face helmets, reflexive barrier systems, 3-point harnesses and remote kill switches in case of an accident.
Here are a few reasons why you and your little ones should try it out.
- It can help your child become a better driver!
- It can help your children improve their concentration and their reflexes!
- They could even secure your retirement! Many professional drivers start their careers as kids in karts!
- It can help build confidence!
- It’s fun! And of course, in the track, anyone can beat anyone, regardless of age or gender!
Interested? Find out more by visiting their website.
- Mazescape Escape Room Sydney
Address: 207/342 Elizabeth St, Surry Hills NSW 2010, Australia
Phone: +61 2 9212 0954
Escape rooms are the coolest indoor activities in town! It’s perfect for team building events, birthday parties, family events, or even date nights!
Escape rooms are real-life games whereby you and your team will be placed in a themed room of your choice. In order to ‘escape’, you are required to go through the process of problem-solving and elimination and crack a series of puzzles as well as logical mind games while utilizing a wide array of technology to decipher codes and locks, all the while racing against the clock!
Mazescape offers several unique and exciting experiences, including Wonderland Adventure, The Island and Poseidon’s Treasure!
Below are just a few reasons why you and your little ones should try escape rooms.
- Escape rooms are great for challenging your mind. Challenges are good for any person’s mental health and provide wonderful opportunities to learn something new
- Escape rooms encourage communication and collaboration
- It helps develop creativity and critical thinking
- It provides opportunities for social interaction
- It’s fun, which can make a huge difference on people’s health!
Escape Rooms are awesome, but you don’t have to take our word for it! Give it a try now!
Click here to visit their website!
- Putt Planet
Address: 1/205/213 Port Hacking Rd, Miranda NSW 2228, Australia
Phone: +61 2 9522 7888
Putt Planet is the perfect place to hold parties for all ages, or even team building or social events! Their party room is versatile and features audio capabilities and a digital projector for visual presentations.
Their party packages include a round of mini golf, group games, disco and disco games, and even video games!
Just in case you need more convincing, below are a few reasons why you and your loved ones should start playing golf!
- Golf is good for your health and can serve as a wonderful cardiovascular exercise!
- Golf reduces stress levels
- Golf helps you concentrate better
- Golf can provide you with countless challenges to overcome
- Many high-profile businessmen substitute meetings and conferences for a round of golf. If you think your child will enter the world of business one day, then learning to play golf will be a big help!
Interested? Click here to visit their website!
- Tik Tocs Playland
Address: 2/9 Enterprise Circuit, Prestons NSW 2170, Australia
Phone: +61 2 9607 0888
If you’re looking for a wonderful indoor play centre in Sydney, then we recommend Tik Tocs Party and Play Centre!
Kids can enjoy the various slippery slides and climb the mazes, enjoy the ball pit and even a game of laser tag! They even have a range of interactive and fun games and rides to keep older kids entertained for hour on end! They also have a café so that parents can relax!
Interested? Visit their website!
Click here for more info on their party packages.
Oh, and don’t forget, all children and adults are required to wear socks when playing on equipment! Have fun!
Looking for activities in Melbourne? We got you covered! Click here to check out our article on the most populous city of the Australian state of Victoria!Please follow and like us: