Here are fun activities for kids that will help your children acquire new knowledge and skills that they will need later in life.
We tell ourselves every holiday that this year will be different. No longer will we subject ourselves to the woes of holiday fret and and panic. Scratch the new year’s resolutions, this list is certain to highlight some of the failed promises we make (and will keep on making) all for the sake of our
1. This is the last time I’ll do last minute christmas shopping.
2. I’m finally going to join the gym next year
3. I won’t ever get presents that will drive me up the wall
4. I won’t get gifts for teenagers anymore
5. I won’t get toys that will make kids antisocial
6. I will get someone good to decorate the Christmas tree
7. Not let the holiday stress get to me
8. I won’t be the one stuck with all the washing up
9. Perhaps next year I’ll tell the truth about Santa – for now, I’m not ready
10. I will never forget I have the craziest, best family ever
Happy Holidays everyone!