The Manila Mini Maker Faire was designed to gather the most fascinating and curious minds in the country!
Enjoy skating with the whole family this winter holiday season at the Skating At Festival in Brisbane on June 22!
Now on its second year, the Skating At Festival will bring back Brisbane’s Skating At pop-up ice-skating rink to King George Square, from June 22 to July 15. See the entire square transform into a true winter paradise. The central ice skating rink will include dazzling lights, magic lighting, music, and other fantastic rides. The Brisbane City Hall will join the fun too as an illuminated backdrop at night!
If skating is not your family’s thing, then don’t worry. There are still other things to watch out for at the festival. Enjoy the lights and exciting music, ride the exhilarating Runway ice slides, or take your pick from the delicious food and drinks in the stalls. There will also be a Winter Market where local vendors and producers will be selling warm winter treats, while the Apres-Ski Bar plays the latest hit tunes for everyone to dance to.
And if your young kids (aged 2-5 years) really insist on skating, the festival has special “Kanga” skating aids for them to help skate along the ice.
The Skating At Festival in Brisbane is open to all families, and kids of all ages can enjoy all of the attractions. The festival also welcomes organization outings or corporate events who would like to experience a different kind of team building. This is a great opportunity for everyone to enjoy the wonders of ice and snow without the need to leave town.
The festival runs from June 22 to July 15, at King George Square, Ann Street, Brisbane
- Monday to Wednesday- 10 am to 9 pm (last session is at 8 pm)
- Thursday and Friday- 10 am to 11 pm (last session is at 10 pm)
- Saturday- 9 am to 11 pm (last session at 10 pm)
- Sunday- 9 am to 10 pm (last session at 9 pm)
TICKETS (Buy your Tickets Here)
- Adults- $28.00 each
- Children (5-13 years)- $20.00 each
- Family skate (2 adults, 2 children)- $90.00
- Group discounts of 10 or more people are available upon request
- Prices listed are for online bookings. There are higher charges at the entry gate.