Here are fun activities for kids that will help your children acquire new knowledge and skills that they will need later in life.
Having been good all year round, your kids would probably be starting to write their Christmas wish list for Dear Old Father Nick. As we know, kids can be rather cute hoping that the big friendly guy will reward them with the latest fad toy. It’s often the case that what they write on their Letter to Santa would bring a smile to our face, but when you have infinite posibilities for what present you’d like to unwrap on the Christmas Day, you’d be surprised just how ridiculous their requests can be.
1. That’s a bit hoarsh of the kid
2. The kid whose Dad knows Santa
3. This kid deserves a Nobel Peace Prize
4. Santa’s got a curfew
5. Ra Ra ooh la la! This kid is Gaga for his doll. Just give it to him!
(wink wink parents)
6. Don’t you just hate it when they don’t come with batteries!
7. This ‘baby’ got back…
8. I think her daddy might not approve of at least one of them…
9. You hear that parents, I mean Santa, you got a couple years to make that happen.
10. I mean, stuffed chicken is good.
11. Noted, Santa will give your sister coal for Christmas
12. Abort! Abort! Abort!
We hope you enjoy the holidays. Please share your Letters to Santa story.