Exploring the idea of having your child attend martial arts classes? Let us help you decide! Below are just a few reasons to do so! Your Read more [...]
Enrolling your kids in dance classes is a great way for them to get active with other kids. It will also help them develop their physical skills at this stage of their growth. But if you believe that they are too young (below 3 years old) to join dance classes, then this dance studio might be the best fit for them.
Rhythm Factory is a unique dance studio with programs suitable for many age groups. The school’s dance teachers are always on the look out for fun and engaging ways to teach their students . Each program has routines that gradually build up while new activities are added every week. This ensures that kids will always have something new to look forward to as they build their skills and confidence.
With a set of four unique programs to choose from, Rhythm Factory can guide dancers aged 18 months up to 10 years old:
- Rhythm Factory Mini’s Program- for ages 18 months to 3 years
- Rhythm Factory Juniors Program- for ages 5 to 10 years
- Tutu Cute Ballet Program- for girls aged 3.5 years
- Boyzone Hip Hop Program- for boys aged 4-7 years
There are no limits to the amount of dance classes for each kid- they can attend as many as they want! Every year, there will be an informal showcase for family and friends to watch and enjoy performances created by the kids. It is a no-fuss, family affair perfect for creating memories.
Encourage your kids to dance the days away at Rhythm Factory! For the latest news, schedules and offerings, visit their website.
No enrollment periods or special time slots. Join anytime!
Never danced with them yet? Book a free trial now!
Find a Rhythm Factory nearest you through Fun Kids Guide:
Please follow and like us:
- Beaumaris Community Centre, Melbourne
- Temple Society, Bentleigh, Melbourne
- Black Rock Civic Hall, Black Rock, Melbourne
- St. Leonard’s Uniting Church, Brighton, Melbourne
- Lyrebird Community Centre, Carrum Downs, Melbourne
- Chelsea Heights Community Centre, Chelsea Heights, Melbourne
- Pacific Elite Dance Training Centre, Clayton, Melbourne
- Como Parade, Melbourne