“The pen is mightier than the sword.” This metonymic adage implies that the written word can be powerful, but this doesn’t mean that words become Read more [...]
Take up Madarin the fun way with Mandarin Mandarin Bilingual Centre, one of the premiere Chinese language centres in Sydney!
Learning another language is not just an additional life skill you could add in your child’s ‘tool box’- its also a way for them to be productive with their time and to to socialize with other kids! What more, its also a great way for them to open up to new cultures and to new ways of thinking.
This is why more and more parents today are more open to allowing their kids to learn another language or two. But as parents, there are so many concerns to consider before signing up your kid for after-school classes. Which language should he learn first? Should he study in a large academy, or a school with smaller class sizes? And most of all, how many teachers or instructors would he learn from to ensure success?
Aside from having 1 out 5 people in the entire world speak it, Mandarin Chinese is a great language to learn as a second language. Not only is it a practical language used in business and international events, but it is also a language that could open your child’s heart and mind to one of the world’s richest cultures. If you believe in these ideas, then Mandarin Mandarin Bilingual Centre is a great place for your child to start his learning journey!
Why would you send your child to Mandarin Mandarin, you may ask?
- All classes have a maximum number of 6 students only (children aged 18 months to 12 years could join)
- All teachers are professionals from China, with national Mandarin teaching certificates
- The program designer has more than 15 years of experience working with teachers and customising different teaching methods and activities
- They have their own YouTube channel with all the learning materials and aids you need!
- Each class lasts roughly 3 hours for rigourous learning. 75 minute classes are available with students who have different needs
- The classes are just so fun and amazing!
Get into the world of Chinese learning with Mandarin Mandarin Bilingual Centre!
For more information on school term schedule, school fees, and the school program, head on over to their website.
Mandarin Mandarin Bilingual Centre is located in Shop 3, Level 1, 5 Potter Street, 2017 Sydney, New South Wales, AustraliaPlease follow and like us: