We tell ourselves every holiday that this year will be different. No longer will we subject ourselves to the woes of holiday fret and and panic. Read more [...]
We know how kids can be adorably cute but at the same time be brutally honest – they have no filter and so say whatever they feel. This is one of the reasons why parenting is one of life’s joys. See below some of our favourite hilarious notes written by kids.
1. Aww, we can’t come in? That stinks!
2. Ooooh, brutal…
3. I’m sure mommy will apprecitate this
5. Same thing, right?
6. Love is conditional
7. Someone’s on mummy’s ‘bad list’
8. It kills to respect one’s own privacy
9. The kid will go far
10. Um, of course the tooth fairy will mind, she’s gotta make a living
11. That’s the most romantic thing I’ve ever heard
12. Well it won’t kill her to try
13. I think bunny needs to go on a diet
14. Are those tears of joy or sadness?
15. Hopefully the neighbour got the message
16. I wonder how long his ‘new life’ will last
17. If only life’s problems can be solved this easy
18. It was cute while it lasted
19. Someone love’s their mama…
20. Poor Ethan, what did he do to his brother?
The end of the year is approaching but the beginning of summer is here. Kids are eager to begin their summer adventure so where should families go? The Read more [...]
For years, we’ve been accustomed to eating our favorite cheesecake slices served on a plate with a fork on the side. You know, the usual way. Read more [...]
There are so many ways to eat ice cream. You can eat it with a spoon, eat it off a cone, or even blend it in with delicious toppings to make a Read more [...]
South Australia’s capital, Adelaide, is known to be the more laid back and charming cousin of its other neighbouring cities like Canberra, Sydney Read more [...]
Social Media, as most people use it, is a platform to engage with your friends and to share interesting things about your life. We now live in t Read more [...]