So who's the real mother?
If you had the opportunity to create an indoor play centre for your kids, with your own ideas and resources, would you do it? Chances are, you would be better off sending your kids to the nearest centre. But some fathers dedicate so much to their kids, that they would build their own play centre for the whole community!
Such is the story of Blake Luxford and Funtastic4Kids, an indoor centre in Wangara, Perth. After working as a truck driver for 10 years, Blake decided to establish his own play centre business. It has always been a dream of his to have his own playground, and he thought that it would be a dream come true to establish a place where kids and their parents can enjoy playing together.
After establishing Funtastic4Kids, Blake and his team continued to improve the facility’s play area and additional amenities. This from-the-ground-up centre is known for the following points:
- It is one of the few centres in Perth that is OSHC Care approved
- Approved for Before and After School Care, as well as Vacation Care
- Equipped with two buses to bring kids from school to the centre for convenience
- A Bouncy Castle and Trampolines for jumping adventures
- Slides, Tunnels and Ball Pits
- Cafe with great food and coffee
Drop and visit Funtastic4Kids for a free tour!
Book your Kid’s Birthday Party at Funtastic4Kids!
Available from Monday to Friday, 9 am to 2 pm. Saturdays and Sundays: 10 am to 5 pm
$15.00 per child, minimum of 10 children
Package includes: Entry for children and guests on the list, unlimited play and games, party food, lolly bags
Themed party hostess
Optional extra: Ice Cream CakePlease follow and like us: