Looking to start the new year enrolling your kids to classes? You might be thinking, where are the kids classes near me? Not to worry, we list Read more [...]
There’s an abundance of things to do in Australia. It’s famous for its culture, wildlife and the amazing beaches. Yet, it is a wonder why so many families opt to hire a boat and go out into the crystal blue sea.
Please read these 12 reasons below why boat hiring is just not RIGHT FOR YOU.
1. Kids Complain About Getting Wet
2. There’s NOT that much fish in the sea
3. Dogs would rather stay at home
4. The view is just so-so
5. Nothing interesting under the sea
6. Endless group picture time
7. Not forgetting the dreaded selfies
8. You’d have nothing exciting to share to your friends
9. You meet annoying sea creatures
10. You have to drag your kids
11. And be dragged along with them
12. And lastly, owning your own boat for a day will not make you look cool
(Ok maybe a little)
You see, there really is not that much to boat hiring.
See for yourselves!
Go with Boab Boats Redcliffe.
For easy, reliable and affordable boats – they have branches all around Australia and cater to families and kids.
Visit the branch at Redcliffe, QLD: