Meet At Staglands And Connect With Nature
Staglands Wildlife Reserve & Cafe offers visitors the unique and exciting opportunity to connect with nature in a beautiful, natural environment. Feed and freely interact with wildlife in this very special place – the product of one man’s passion and vision to experience nature at its best. Located in the scenic Akatarawa Valley near Upper Hutt, Wellington, Staglands is a ‘must see’ attraction for local families and tourists visiting the Wellington region. Looking for things to do in Wellington, look no further.
Staglands Wildlife Reserve is, hands down, the best place to visit as family in the Wellington region. It is also a great destination for school and group visits, picnics and BBQ’s or if you are looking for activities and things to do in Wellington with your family and friends that’s different from animal farm parks or Zoo’s.
There is also Staglands cosy café – a stunning log building with an open fire, outdoor seating, BBQ/picnic area and sumptuous menu
- Contact Details
- Social Pages
- Opening TimesOpening Times:
- Wildlife Park Is Open Everyday 9:30am – 5.00pm (Except Christmas Day)
- Staglands Café Is Open Everyday From 10:00am – 4:30pm
- Pricing and AdmissionsPricing and Admissions:
- Adults $24.00 (17 Years & Over)
- Senior Citizens & Students $19.00
- Children $12.00 (4 - 16 years)
- Three Years & Under No Charge
- Family Pass (2 Adults & Up To 3 Children) $72.00
- Staglander Annual Pass - Adult $66.00 / Child $33.00 / Family $200.00
There is a group rate available for groups of 10 paying people or more. To qualify for this rate you must pay as a group.
- Adults $20.00
- Children $10.00
- AddressAddress: Staglands Wildlife Reserve 2362 Akatarawa Valley Upper Hutt