The Sydney Opera House Trust does not accept responsibility for the comments of fans on this page and it’s important to note that postings to this Facebook page are not representative of the opinions of the Sydney Opera House Trust or the NSW Government, nor do we confirm their accuracy.
We encourage the expression of opinions and free, frank and open discussion, but we do want people to act responsibly and courteously:
Posts will be deleted if they contain:
– Violent, obscene, profane, hateful, derogatory, illegal or racist comments, content, links or images or incite such comment or behaviour
– Comments that threaten or defame any person or organisation
– Solicitations, advertisements, or endorsements of any financial, commercial organisations
– Multiple successive off-topic posts by a single user
– Repetitive posts copied and pasted or duplicated by single or multiple users
– Offensive, inaccurate, false, misleading or deceptive comments or content
– Material which infringes third party intellectual property rights
– Any other inappropriate content or comments as determined in the Sydney Opera House Trust’s absolute discretion
Users who do not comply with this policy will also be blocked from the page in the Sydney Opera House Trust’s absolute discretion.
If you have any questions about this policy, please send a private message to this page.
Posting photos to our wall:
The Sydney Opera House Trust does NOT claim ANY ownership rights in photos that you post on our ‘wall’. However, by posting a photo on our wall you grant the Sydney Opera House Trust a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide, revocable, non-transferable, perpetual licence to use, modify, delete from, add to, publicly display and/or reproduce, your photo, including without limitation in any online media formats, through any social media channels, pages or accounts and for the archival, marketing (including digital screens at the Opera House), philanthropic and general promotional purposes of the Sydney Opera House (which means promotion of the Sydney Opera House’s work in the arts generally, but not in relation to any specific performance). If the Sydney Opera House Trust wishes to commercialise your image (create product or promote a specific performance or event) we will contact you to work something out.
You can revoke this licence at any time by sending us a private message on Facebook with ‘Facebook photo’ in the title and a copy of the image attached, informing us that you no longer want us to use your photo.
Address: Bennelong Point,
New South Wales