WELCOME TO WENDON DANCE STUDIO
At Wendon, dance is not just about how we move, it’s about how we live!Operating in Glen Waverley for over 30 years, we are one of Melbourne’s leading dance schools. We are fully committed to dance and offer a range of fun and competition dance classes in a variety of dance styles for all ages.Through our dance classes, we help you to gain discipline and various life skills alongside learning how to move and making new friends within our Wendon community.So why not come on down and join us to pick up a new move and let us help you with your dance goals?Classes and lessons we offer:– Ballet– Jazz– Ballroom– Latin– Contemporary– Tap– Hip Hop– Social– New Vogue– Break– Bridal danceClass Levels
We have 3 different levels of classes:
- Beginners – Slow easy basics; relaxed and at your own speed. Level 1 Syllabus. Beginner plus is a little harder.
- Intermediate – For those who have danced for at least 6-9 months and know the level 1 syllabus. Expect faster speed, more difficult routines, and some different dances. Level 2 –3 syllabuses.
- Advanced – For those who have been dancing for about two years. Expect faster speed and more advanced routines and technique. Level 4-5 syllabuses.
We teach 4 terms of 12 weeks, with a 4-week summer program. We do not close for school holidays or public holidays. Some junior school regular classes go into recess for 4 weeks during the summer program. Students are trained; depending on the class they attend, for social dance activities, medal tests, competitions, showcase and/or our concert.Please follow and like us:
- Contact Details
- Opening TimesOpening Times:
Weekdays from 2pm to 10pm
Saturdays from 10am to 6pm
- Pricing and AdmissionsPricing and Admissions:
- AddressAddress: 24 Kingsway, Glen Waverley