WELCOME TO AP BASKETBALL ACADEMY! AP Basketball Academy is a Brisbane based basketball business aiming to bring athletes of all ages and ability Read more [...]
How indoor skydiving benefits kids:
- Hand-eye coordination/Proprioception – the safe windtunnel is a perfect way to learn body positioning (like the family-fun game, Twister!), and the experience stimulates their senses and brain function
- Builds patience & confidence – it may look easy, but it takes effort and time to learn how to hover and then fly around the tunnel like a bird. It’s an adrenaline rush that can continually encompass new challenges and experiences
- Leave Fortnite and the screens behind – There’s no other feeling like skydiving, and what better way to encourage time away from screens than with the promise of flying?
How it benefits parents & adults:
- Destress & reset: A lot of adrenaline is built up in anticipation before entering the tunnel and taking flight. The whole experience is an excellent destresser and replenishes mental energy, as it combines challenging physical actions with equally demanding cognitive acrobatics.
- It’s a workout like no other – to hover, or fly around the tunnel depending on skill level, takes a lot of energy as well as concentration. Less experienced flyers, who tend to stay tense, can burn up to 400 calories during just 4 minutes of flying. The kids will surely sleep soundly after each skydiving session, too…
- AddressAddress: iFLY/395 Hamilton Rd, Chermside