Food. Fun. Do.
Three simple words that sum up what Scoffed is all about.
We are here to provide our customers with the best food experience possible and have fun doing it.
Are you constantly racking your brains trying to come up with ideas for a gift you’re about to purchase for someone special? Have you thought of giving a gift voucher to Scoffed Cooking School, Adelaide?
It’s unique and they’ll remember the experience for a long time. You can purchase and redeem them online at anytime.
- Contact Details
- Social Pages
- Opening TimesOpening Times:
Tuesday - Sunday
09:00AM - 05:30PM
- Pricing and AdmissionsPricing and Admissions:
Kids cooking classes
Children of all ages can join us for a one-off kids cooking class or sign up for our Food Chief’s program running every term on Tuesdays from 5pm and Saturdays from 9.30am.
- A yummy kids’ meal at the end of every class (with leftovers to take away if there are any)
- All ingredients
- A big dose of fun (giggling fits optional)
- Meeting new taste buddies and using a bit of the boring stuff they learn at school (that’ll be maths and English!)
- Recipes to take home
*Prices start from $27.50 per class.
School Holidays Adelaide – Classes for all ages.
These school holidays, come and watch your budding chefs plant the seeds as they blossom into confident, independent little cooks!
It’s not long now until the next School Holidays and once again we have a fantastic program of cooking activities for kids of all ages and abilities.
A great way for your kids to spend some time with their mates away from the TV! We also do adults and kids classes.
- AddressAddress: 441/D Magill Rd